Hemorrhoids are also known as piles. It refers to abnormal enlargement of veins in the anal sphincter of the rectum along the walls and below the mucous membrane. It is of two types- internal and external hemorrhoids. This is primarily due to an insistent increase in arterial pressure generally caused by untreated constipation and sometimes related with enduring diarrhea. The symptoms depend on the type present, which includes bleeding after defecation. If it is not treated on time, the condition can deteriorate. Treatment can be done by natural medication and sometimes surgery. Coconut oil is a mild cure for hemorrhoids. Coconut oil provides plenty of beneficial properties that help to heal the condition of hemorrhoids among which the most important is pain relieving properties. Here are some beast ways to use coconut oil for hemorrhoids.
Does Coconut Oil Work for Hemorrhoids?
Coconut oil is a mild cure for hemorrhoids.
- Coconut oil provides plenty of beneficial properties that help to heal the condition of hemorrhoids among which the most important is pain relieving properties.
- Coconut oil has the anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties due to which it is used as a natural and internal remedy for hemorrhoids. It pacifies the swollen veins and endorses quick healing of the infection.
- Lauric acid is an important component of coconut oil as it actively acts against many viruses, fungi, and the gram-positive bacteria.
- Coconut oil also improves the bowel movement by lubricating the rectum and relieves constipation, which is the major cause of hemorrhoids.
- So, coconut oil prevents the microbial infection and can be used for healing cuts and wounds, thus useful in the hemorrhoid condition.
How to Use Coconut Oil for Hemorrhoids:
1. Coconut Oil for Hemorrhoids:
CONTINUE READING ON NEXT PAGE