For our bodies, the coconut oil on an empty stomach represents a boon that can fix overall health and it has a pleasant smell, contains water and small amounts of fatty acids.
The best use of it is on empty stomach. Due to some made studies, it has been proven that the benefits of its use in the morning on an empty stomach are as it follows:
- This oil can stimulate weight loss and therefore it is recommended to be included in a healthy diet.
- Persons that intake one to two teaspoons of coconut oil daily have a greater chance of reducing the volume of the waist, because this oil effectively burns the calories that accumulate in the body,
- This oil can saturate you, and helps to use all the foods that have been eaten without some urgent need of a new meal.
- The food you enter will be with this oil digests much easier and faster.
- Is a very good protector against inflammation
- Helps the body to more easily absorb all the nutrients from the food you consume
- Betters the metabolism
- The chemical composition of this oil is able to prevent the formation of kidney stones
- You will have increased energy and this is the benefit you will start to feel after you start to consume one teaspoon of coconut oil.
How much is allowed?
It's best to be guided by the weight you have.
Persons weighing between 40 and 59 kg, maximum 3 teaspoons per day are allowed.
People weighing between 60 and 80 kg, 4-5 teaspoons per day are allowed.
Those weighing more than 80 kg, 6 teaspoons per day are allowed.